Tuesday 7 July 2015

Where did June go?

I seem to have got into the habit of a flurry of posts early in the month then nothing. The weather was too good for a while to spend inside with any crafting. However it is Wimbledon and so I am in front of the TV with my knitting.
I promised to knit a bunny girl for my oldest granddaughter Alexandra. She is 5 now and I thought she may be a bit old. However when she saw Isobel's blue bunny girl she asked if she could have one too. Her colour preference was for silver and gold! I searched high and low for the silver yarn, I can tell you. However the bargain bin at Hobbycraft came up trumps with this variegated grey and silver thread yarn. It is Rico Creative Reflection print. Full details on my Ravelry project page 
The Bunny has been left half finished in the bottom of my knitting bag for ages but we are travelling to Wiltshire tomorrow to stay the night so I cracked on this morning and she is finished.
All the bunnies I have made seem to have a different character. I suppose it depends on the shaping of the face. So tah dah..... here she is,




Here are the girls, all together.


Full details of the pattern are on my Ravelry page.

I'm making progress with my green cardigan too and have started a baby coat for Jenny's bump. More on these later in the week.

I'm hoping I am not too late to link up with Wool on Sundays (even if it is Tuesday!)

Catherine

11 comments:

  1. You can't help but smile at them! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunnies are very sweet, Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bunnies! They are super cute and on my Ravelry list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is lovely Catherine, I love her cute dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bunnies are wonderful! I hope you enjoyed your trip :)
    Thank you for linking up with Wool on Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bunny ladies are seriously cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The girls look very cute together at the bottom of the page. This latest one is very classy with her glimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks like a right happy character - will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those rabbits look absolutely darling! I'm contemplating if one of my god-daughters might like one? Or perhaps my niece? Will have to find someone for whom I can knit one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the bunnies look so good and all so well dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How have I not found your blog until now?! Peppa Pig is being well loved here. I love your bunnies. I just love Little Cotton Rabbits patterns and my other favourite is MaryJane's Tearoom. The little clothes that they come with are just too gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one I get and try to get back to you as soon as I can.