I'm really enjoying writing my blog and 'meeting' other bloggers online. Only problem is that I'm so new and only have a few followers so far. I love the ones I have got but would like to meet more patchers, quilters, knitters, sewists and crochet friends online. I love all the inspiration, friendship and support the crafting community give each other.
I am married with two daughters and a lovely step-daughter (but I think of her as my daughter too). They each have 2 adorable children ranging in age from 8years to 11 months. I have knitted forever, took up sewing last year and started patchwork last Autumn. I live on the edge of the Vale of Glamorgan in South Wales and just 10 minutes from Cardiff.
- my first hand-pieced and hand quilted sampler quilt. Basted and in the process of quilting
- my first machine pieced quilt (currently taking a class for this)
- Classic Meets Modern QAL
- Hummingbird quilt for my eldest granddaughter Alexandra, age 4
- Lacy cardi for Isobel, age 11 months
- Playful stripes cardi for Isobel, almost finished
|My first hand sewn quilt|
|Fabrics for machine piecing class|
|Classic Meets Modern QAL|
My first blog was published on January 5th this year. That's how new I am. Please help me get started by following through the Grow your Blog Party!
Looking forward to linking up